Red oak trees are part of the Capitol grounds designed by Frederick Law Olmsted in 1874. The Grounds are a place of living natural history welcoming visitors from around the world to America's Capitol. This shallow bowl is made from a Red oak tree that was carefully removed during a recent grounds’ renovation. Due to their handmade nature, no two bowls are exactly the same.
- Exclusively crafted for the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
- Handcrafted in America by a local woodworker
- Measures 4” – 6” in diameter
- Cleaning directions: Use warm water with mild dishwashing soap and lightly wipe the bowl surface with a soft non-abrasive cloth
- Includes white box with green ribbon gift packaging